Anime Weekend Atlanta is committed to creating a safe and welcoming environment for all. As such, we ask you to remember that boundaries and comfort levels vary from person to person.
- Do not assume that a behavior you would find acceptable is therefore acceptable to another person.
- It is each individual’s responsibility to obtain definitive consent from another person for anything that involves that person. The absence of expressed consent must be treated as refusal.
- It is likewise every individual’s right to dictate their own boundaries and be respected.
- AWA will not tolerate harassment, and reserves the right to revoke badge privileges and remove from the premises anyone found to be contributing to an unsafe or hostile convention environment.
- If you feel that you are unsafe or being harassed, please approach any member of crew for assistance in finding a Public Safety team member or Cobb County police officer. Your safety and comfort are a top priority.
- During the convention, if you feel unsafe and cannot get to a crew member or prefer not to, you can call our Department of Public Safety Dispatch at 678-653-3019 anytime starting at 12pm on Thursday of the con. This hotline is staffed for 24 hours during the convention.
- You can also contact our department of public safety at email@example.com throughout the year. All reports will receive responses within 48 hours of receipt.