Volunteer Sign Ups
Our crew helps keep the convention running smoothly throughout the weekend and we’re always looking to grow our volunteer base. So, if you’re interested in a look behind the scenes, getting involved to make the convention better, or just looking for some like-minded otaku to befriend, join us!
Joining Crew: How to do the thing:
- Check your birthday! Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age or older by the first day of the convention. If you are 16 but not yet 18, you will need to submit a completed guardian waiver form.
- Attend a Crew Meeting. Meet people, learn things, go on a tour even! Don’t sweat it if you can’t make it, just talk to your director or Crew Resources.
- Double check you are able to commit at least 14 hours of volunteering at the convention
- Submit a volunteer application before October 23, 2020! By volunteering with Anime Weekend Atlanta, you are signing and agreeing to the Volunteer Waiver and Release of Liability
- New volunteers are required to pay a $20 refundable deposit before we can set you loose on the convention. You can pay this deposit at meetings or the convention, just don’t forget to handle it. Deposits can only be paid in cash and in person. If you can’t make your deposit, please talk to your director to make arrangements.
- Show up, put in your time, and get your deposit back as early as Saturday morning at the convention.