Welcome to the Official AWA Photoshoot Schedule!
Thank you for your interest in the AWA Official Photoshoot schedule of 2019! Whatever anime, manga, video game, or series you geek over, we want YOU meet and greet fellow fans with your own photoshoot! The 2019 photoshoot application is now closed. Please check back for the 2020 application, or check below for the link to the 2019 schedule.
- AWA does NOT provide photographers for Official Photoshoots. It is up to the captain to find a photographer.
- Sign-up is on a “first come, first served” basis. If you want a specific time or location, please sign up early.
- One shoot per fandom per day. For example if you are the second Sailor Moon photoshoot submitted, you will not be listed on the same day as the first scheduled.
- Photoshoots are set for one (1) hour only, UNLESS requested. Maximum time reserved is two (2) hours
- All team captains, MUST create a public Facebook group OR event for their photoshoot prior to their submission and provide the link to the group in their application.
- All team captains, MUST purchase their own membership to AWA 2019.
- Once we have approved your application, we will contact you and update our google docs spreadsheet.
- The last day to request a photoshoot is Friday, July 26, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
- We ask that all captains who have submitted a panel for AWA, please list the name of the panel so our department can assist in ensuring that your panel will not be scheduled during your photoshoot.
- All captains may choose to re-schedule/change their time/location for their photoshoot once by Friday, August 9, 2018 at 11:59 pm.