Before submitting your application, here are a few things to know:
- All completed applications are due no later than Monday August 31, 2015. There will be no exceptions.
- You must purchase your own badge to the convention. If you are selected to model, in return for your participation, you will receive professional modeling photographs – 1 head shot and 1 full body shot, as well as a unique and unforgettable experience!
- You must be available on: Friday, Sept. 25th from 7pm to 9pm for model fittings and on Saturday, Sept. 26th from 7am to 2pm for hair, makeup, dress rehearsal and the show itself. We cannot make accommodations for anyone who cannot come to the Friday fittings, so please do not apply if you cannot be on time and present the entire time.
- Bring your own shoes to the model fittings and show day. We will give you details on what style of shoes to bring.
- You will be required to provide your own food/snacks/drinks. Leaving the premises on show day is not permitted, so please plan accordingly.
- If you apply and are selected to model for us, we expect you to act in a professional manner with our guests, staff, other models and attendees. You will be changing clothes in front of other models, so please wear appropriate undergarments (neutral or nude color is preferred, especially for show day).
Please email Fashion@awa-con.com if you have questions or require assistance of any kind.