What is the difference between single and group registration?
- Single registration allows you to purchase badges for less than 10 people. With single registration, each person needs to bring their own photo ID and confirmation email and pick up their badge.
- Group registration is for 10 or more people ONLY, and allows a discount for bulk purchase of tickets. The group leader will need to pick up all of the tickets at once so make sure whoever is the group leader is prepared to get to the show early; or participates in Early Start. The group leader needs to bring his/her photo ID, and everyone’s confirmation email in order to pick up the group badges.
What does ‘first/second/third round’ registration mean?
- This indicates the time/price you are paying for your badge(s). The prices are tiered, so the longer you wait, the more expensive the badge becomes.
My child (who is under 13 years of age) wants to register. Is there a child option?
- Since we cannot verify whether or not the child the badge is being purchased for is under 13, we do not offer children’s tickets online. However, they can be purchased at show.
When registering on eventbrite, I don’t see my hotel. What do I put?
- There is both a “home/friend/family” option, and an “other” button. Please select which ever applies to you.
What is Early Start and how can I get it?
- Early Start is a separate membership type that allows you to get your badge mailed directly to your address for a small fee. Badges will be sent out one to two weeks before the convention. You will not need to sign for your package.
- Once the Early Start Badge is mailed, you can no longer transfer your badge to another person or to the following year.
- You can pick up lanyards and con guides at the show from the Info Booth or Special Registration – No wait required!
What will the convention T-shirt look like?
- The convention T-shirt has not yet been decided. Once it has been, we will post an update on this website, as well as the official facebook and twitter.
I tried to add a shirt/ticket to my purchase, where did it go?
- After the green box that says that you have added X item to your purchase has disappeared, you can scroll to the top of the page to view your order summary and new total.
What happens if I purchase Early Start for everyone in my group?
- All badges will be mailed to the group leader. Make sure it is someone you trust. Once the badges have been mailed and signed for, they are the group leader’s responsibility.
I want to add more than 5 ball tickets/t-shirts to my order.
- In order to add more than the 5 tickets/t-shirts allowed in the system to your order, simply select the number you want and add it, until the order summary at the top of the page equals the number at the top. I.e. If you want to purchase 9 t-shirts, select 5 and add to your order, and then once that has been added, select 4 and add to your order. You will then be purchasing the 9 t-shirts.
What do I need to pick up my badge?
- Once you have finished registering, you will receive an email confirming your registration. Save this email somewhere safe in your inbox, and print a copy. To pick up your badge, bring the print out and a photo ID to the show, starting Thursday at 2pm. Registration times throughout the weekend are listed on your confirmation.