Please check back for updated information for 2017.
Crew members keep our convention running smoothly during the AWA Weekend. When you sign up to be part of our team, you will be able to select a department to volunteer with. We always need more help, so if you’re interested in seeing how a convention runs from behind the scenes and becoming part of a new family of amazing people and otaku just like you, join us!
How to sign up
- Be 16 years or older (if you are under 18, get your parents to sign a consent form)
- Attend a Crew meeting (if you really can’t make it, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign the Crew Waiver and Release of Liability Form at a crew meeting
- Commit at least 14 hours to volunteering at the convention, more hours mean more perks!
- First year Crew members are required to pay a refundable $20 deposit (cash only). Once you’ve made your hours, you will receive this money back. If you can’t make this deposit, please talk to your director.