Welcome to the Official AWA Photoshoot Schedule!
Thank you for your interest in the AWA Official Photoshoot schedule of 2018! Whatever anime, manga, video game, or series you geek over, we want YOU meet and greet fellow fans with your own photoshoot!
Before you submit your application, please note the following:
- AWA does NOT provide photographers for Official Photoshoots. It is up to the captain to find a photographer.
- Sign-up is on a “first come, first served” basis. If you want a specific time or location, please sign up early.
- Photoshoots are set for one (1) hour only, UNLESS requested. Maximum time reserved is two (2) hours
- All team captains, MUST create a public Facebook group OR event for their photoshoot prior to their submission and provide the link to the group in their application.
- All team captains, MUST purchase their own membership to AWA 2018.
- Once we have approved your application, we will contact you and update our google docs spreadsheet.
- The last day to request a photoshoot is Monday, July 30, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
- We ask that all captains who have submitted a panel for AWA, please list the name of the panel so our department can assist in ensuring that your panel will not be scheduled during your photoshoot.
- All captains may choose to re-schedule/change their time/location for their photoshoot once by Monday, August 13, 2018 at 11:59 pm.