Welcome to the Official AWA Photoshoot Schedule!
Thank you for your interest in the AWA Official Photoshoot schedule of 2017! Applications are not yet up, but you can view the rules for 2016 below for reference. These rules are subject to change. Please check back soon for the 2017 application!
- AWA does not provide photographers for photoshoots. It is up to your captain to find a photographer.
- Sign-up is on a first come, first served basis.
- Photo shoots are set for 1 hour only, unless requested. The maximum time you can reserve for a single photoshoot is 2 hours.
- All team captains MUST create a public Facebook group for their photoshoot prior to their submission, and provide a link to the group in their application.
- All team captains must have a membership to AWA 2016.
- The last day to request a photoshoot is Friday, August 26, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
- We ask that all captains who are also submitting a panel for AWA, please note your photoshoot time and date on your proposal. This will assist in ensuring that your panel will not be scheduled during your photoshoot.
- All captains may choose to re-schedule/change their time/location for their photoshoot once, as long as the requested changes are submitted before Monday, August 29, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
- Once you have submitted your application, our department will contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.
- Please join the AWA Official Photoshoot Facebook group; we’ll be posting important updates and you don’t want to miss out!
- The submission form is located at the bottom of this page. Please scroll down to submit your photoshoot!