Meet your favorite guest!
As AWA fast approaches so does the excitement of meeting your favorite band or voice actor, and believe us, they are excited to meet you too! Autographs are a great opportunity to do this but please keep in mind that every actor is different, and so are their policies for autographs. Please understand there might be restrictions on autographs, pictures, or other requests, and there may be a cost for autographs after a certain point. We do our best to inform you of these policies but sometimes things change. Here are some good guidelines for Autographs and how to prepare:
- The first autograph is always free but some guests may charge for additional autographs. Please be aware of how much you are bringing to sign. If it’s over two items, there may be a limit or you may need to pay for additional signatures.
- Not every guest is comfortable with photographs. Please be considerate and ask the staff if they are ok. If so, please have your camera ready. If not, be respectful and put it away.
- Please be aware of what you are bringing to sign. Most guests only sign official merchandise. Official means licensed. Things like your body, pictures from artist alley, your favorite stuffed animal or plushie, or your dog are not acceptable items for signing. If you are told no, please be respectful.
- Please keep in mind that there are other people in line who want to meet the guest as much as you do. Please keep conversations short and have your stuff ready so we can keep the line moving quickly.
- Requests for sound recording, video recording, voice requests, and phone calls are not allowed.
- When in doubt, ask the staff. We are here to help and will be available throughout the autograph line and at the table. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our main goal at AWA is for you to have fun but we also want to be respectful to the guests and their time. A little understanding will go a long way and help ensure a good time is had by all.